Key benefits for cellulite affected skin
- Fennel essential oil has a diuretic effect on the body. Because of this it helps remove stored water and built up toxins from the body. So skin looks and feels firmer and smoother with reduced bloating and puffiness. Another benefit of this oil is that it can breakdown fat tissue deposited under the skin.
- Grapefruit essential oil contains high levels of the anti-inflammatory enzyme bromelain, which is known to breakdown cellulite. Its diuretic properties help reduce fluid retention and remove toxins from the body. So skin is smoother in texture.
- Cypress essential oil also has a diuretic effect in the body. So like the other oils in the formula it helps to remove excess fluid to leave skin feeling firmer. Another benefit of this oil is its stimulating effect that causes blood flow to increase. Because of this tissues contract and skin is tightened. So this helps skin to look and feel smoother and firmer, which is beneficial for cellulite affected skin..
- Geranium essential oil has stimulating properties that cause skin to tighten. So this helps to smooth the texture of skin. It also removes excess fluid and toxins from the body making skin appear less bloated and removing puffiness.
- Juniper berry essential oil improves circulation under the skin which has a detoxifying effect that helps to eliminate toxins from skin. It also stops the build up of excess fluid under the surface of skin. So this helps skin appear firmer and healthier.
- Jojoba and Rosehip seed oil are the nutrient packed base oils. They deliver high levels of vitamins and essential fatty acids to the skin and the other key ingredients in the formula.
- This oil is very light and easily absorbed and leaves a non greasy feel on skin.