Key benefits for puffiness and dark circles
- Carrot seed essential oil is very rich in beta-carotene, which helps to lighten.darker areas of skin. Some of the beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A in the body which aids in skin repair. Beta-carotene is also an antioxidant that protects and slows the ageing process of skin.
- Geranium essential oil improves circulation under the surface of the skin. So this causes tissues to contract, which has a tightening effect on skin. Because of this skin feels smoother and firmer with a reduced appearance of lines and wrinkles. Another benefit of this oil is that it removes excess water and stored toxins from under the surface of skin. So this reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Sweet fennel essential oil is a stimulating oil that increases circulation. So this causes muscle tissues to contract and skin to tighten. Because of this skin becomes smoother and firmer and the appearance of wrinkles are reduced. This oil also has a diuretic effect that removes excess water and toxins from the body. So this helps to remove any stored fluid under the eye and improve the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Cypress essential oil increases blood flow. So it causes tissues to contract and skin to tighten. Because of this puffiness and dark circles are improved and skin is firmer and smoother.
- Frankincense essential oil is one of the best oils for tightening skin. Because of this it improves puffiness and smooths fine lines and wrinkles. It is also one of the best oils for improving skin tone. So it fades darker areas of skin which improves the appearance of dark circles.
- German chamomile essential has skin lightening properties. So it helps to fade the appearance of dark circles. Its also has anti-inflammatory properties that relieve inflammation and puffiness.
- Rosehip seed oil has a richness of essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants. The vitamins in this oil stimulate collagen production which help repair skin. The vitamin C in this oil brightens skin tone. So this is helpful for the appearance of darker areas of skin. Its high levels of vitamin E protect the skin and slow the onset of lines and wrinkles. The essential fatty acids in this oil strengthen and improve the elasticity of skin.
- Jojoba oil is is high in nutrients and is quickly absorbed by skin. It easily penetrates skin to deliver all the key ingredients in the formula.