Key benefits for blemish or acne prone skin
- Tea tree essential oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a soothing effect on irritated skin and cleanses pores of the bacteria that cause acne
- Turmeric essential oil is a powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory oil. So It can quickly dry out pimples in acne prone skin and help to reduce redness.
- Juniper berry essential oil has detoxifying properties that can help protect the body from the build up of toxins. It is antibacterial and antimicrobial and can cleanse the skin of bacteria and clear out congested pores.
- Clary sage essential oil is the best oil for supporting hormone balance. So It balances oil levels in skin, which helps prevent future break outs. The linalyl acetate present within clary sage reduces inflammation of the skin and stops the growth of bacteria that cause spots.
- Rosehip seed oil nourishes the skin with nutrients to boost skin health. It has high levels of vitamins A, C and E that repair, brighten and protect skin. Linoleic acid helps to unblock pores and strengthen the protective barrier at the top of skin. Alpha linoleic acid helps to calm irritated skin and reduce redness.
- Jojoba oil balances the skins natural oil levels. So it is helpful in preventing break outs. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to calm the skin. It is easily absorbed and leaves skin feeling non greasy.