Key benefits for sensitive skin
- Evening primrose balances hormone levels which is important for maintaining healthy skin. The high levels of essential fatty acids in this oil soothe irritated skin and strengthen its protective barrier. So it is a great oil for sensitive skin.
- Lavender essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties. Because of this it has a calming effect and can soothe irritated skin. It’s antibacterial properties help to gently cleanse pores of bacteria. The powerful antioxidants activated by using this oil protect against skin damage and slow the ageing process of skin.
- German chamomile essential oil gently enriches skin whilst its strong anti-inflammatory properties reduce redness and inflammation. So it is a great oil for sensitive or irritated skin.
- Frankincense essential improves the texture and tone of skin. So this oil will strengthen skin and promote stronger and firmer skin whilst slowing the signs of ageing. It is also a powerful healing oil.
- Rosehip seed oil has high levels of skin enriching nutrients. Its high levels of trans retinoic acid convert to vitamin A in the body. Because of this collagen production is stimulated which helps to strengthen and repair skin. Vitamin C brightens skin tone to give skin a natural glow. It contains vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant that protects against skin damage. So this protects against he formation of lines and wrinkles. Its high content of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids help to repair and strengthen the structure of skin improving elasticity and suppleness of skin.
- Jojoba oil helps is very easily absorbed by skin and leaves a non greasy feel. It balances and enriches skin with nutrients and helps to deliver all the key ingredients in the formula.