Key benefits for oily or combination skin
- Evening primrose oil has high levels of essential fatty acids that regulate hormone balance. So this has a balancing effect on oil levels in skin and is beneficial for oily and combination skin. It has high levels of the omega 6 oil linoleic acid which clear pores and helps regulate sebum production.
- Tea tree essential oil cleanses the skin of the bacteria that cause infection and break outs. It penetrates deep into the skin to unblock glands and restore normal levels of oil production in skin.
- Geranium essential oil is well suited to skin aggravated by hormonal imbalances and has a balancing effect on sebum production helping to regulate natural oil levels in skin.This oil also has stimulating effect that causes tissues to contract. So it has a tightening effect on skin that improves the appearance of large pores, puffiness and wrinkles.
- Clary sage essential oil is a clarifying oil that has a toning effect that promotes smoother and firmer skin. It is the best oil for balancing hormone levels. Because of this it helps to regulate the production of oil from skin glands and balance oil levels in skin.
- Juniper berry essential oil contains the powerful antimicrobial alpha-pinene that clears pores of the bacteria that cause infection and break outs. It also helps to eliminate toxins from skin and promotes overall skin health.
- Lavender essential oil is helpful to dry combination skin that starts to overproduce sebum due to clogged pores. It clears pores and helps the production of natural skin oil to return to normal.
- Rosehip seed oil helps to repair skin, improving its elasticity and texture. It has a brightening effect on skin and helps to protect skin from damage, slowing the onset of wrinkles. Its high levels of linoleic are good for oily skin. It unblocks pores.and strengthens the protective barrier at the surface of skin. This prevents moisture loss and balances moisture levels in skin.
- Jojoba oil has a balancing effect on the natural oil levels in skin. It is very similar in structure to the skins natural oil sebum and is easily absorbed by skin. So It helps to deliver all the key nutrients and ingredients in the formula.