Key benefits for rosacea or redness prone skin
- Jojoba oil is a balancing oil with anti-inflammatory properties. Because of this it helps to regulate oil levels in the skin. It also has very high levels of eicosenoic acid. This has been found to be in low levels in the skin of those with rosacea, So this helps to restore the balance of this essential fatty acid in skin. Because of this redness and inflammation is reduced.
- Rosehip seed oil when blended with Jojoba oil is especially good for inflamed skin. Because of Its high levels of alpha linoleic acid and linoleic acid it can reduce inflammation and strengthen the protective barrier of skin. It is packed with vitamins that nourish skin. Vitamins A strengthens and repairs skin and Vitamin C improves skin tone.Vitamin E protects the skin from damage and slows the onset of lines and wrinkles.
- Turmeric essential oil is anti-inflammatory and immune system regulating. Because of these properties it can reduce inflammation and redness of the skin.
- Frankincense essential oil is a powerful healing oil and is able to reduce skin redness and irritation. It also helps to improve the elasticity, strength and tone of skin.
- Chamomile essential oil is one of the best oils for skin affected by rosacea, it has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that have a calming effect on skin. So it soothes inflamed skin,and reduces redness and inflammation.